Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.852 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 509% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 59,491,748 Kwacha (₨8,682,867) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (40 minutes ago)