Cost of living comparison between Murree, Pakistan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.836 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 522% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 72,885,585 Kwacha (₨10,661,815) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)