Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.838 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 142% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,672,617 Kwacha (₨829,604) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)