Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.467 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,017,948 Kwacha (руб 175,982) in Murmansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)