Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.813 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,158,727 Kwacha (руб 168,482) in Murmansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)