Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 834.924 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,349,027 Kwacha (€2,813) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)