Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.678 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,390,599 Kwacha (€2,714) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)