Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 775.106 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,959,977 Kwacha (€5,109) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)