Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 997 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 843.740 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,392,941 Kwacha (€9,947) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)