Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 838.675 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,809,407 Kwacha (€10,504) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)