Cost of living comparison between Munich, Germany and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 764.039 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,744,916 Kwacha (€21,916) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)