Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,447 prices entered by 605 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.533 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 335,964 Kwacha (₨31,897) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (29 minutes ago)