Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,364 prices entered by 601 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.034 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 415,055 Kwacha (₨37,614) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)