Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,755 prices entered by 594 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.060 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 592,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 523,790 Kwacha (₨47,359) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)