Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,848 prices entered by 584 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.140 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 602,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 528,217 Kwacha (₨47,418) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)