Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.814 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 616,603 Kwacha (₨90,488) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 3 hours ago)