Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.306 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 522,815 Kwacha (RM3,017) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)