Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 182.463 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 494,115 Kwacha (RM2,708) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 428,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)