Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.485 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,956 Kwacha (RM18) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (40 minutes ago)