Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.715 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 526,752 Kwacha (RM3,068) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)