Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.727 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,954 Kwacha (RM18) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (39 minutes ago)