Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.419 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 556,023 Kwacha (RM3,152) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (39 minutes ago)