Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,927,366 Kwacha ($11,111) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)