Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.750 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 102% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,739,465 Kwacha ($6,612) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)