Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (5,143 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (23 minutes ago)