Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.922 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 889,149 Kwacha (2,063KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 803,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)