Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 387.403 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 487,886 Kwacha (1,259KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)