Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 424.534 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 807,506 Kwacha (1,902KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)