Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.156 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,638,082 Kwacha (R$ 11,983) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)