Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.146 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,089,743 Kwacha (R$ 9,002) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)