Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.395 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,443,291 Kwacha (R$ 10,792) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (29 minutes ago)