Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31457 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 764,534 Kwacha (2,430,391 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 675,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)