Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,153 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.479 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,485,637 Kwacha (руб 199,186) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)