Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.792 MWK / KMF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,486 Kwacha (5,293 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)