Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.591 MWK / KMF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,581 Kwacha (6,020 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (35 minutes ago)