Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 713.430 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,041 Kwacha (10 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)