Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 717.990 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,830 Kwacha (7 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)