Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.236 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 455,278 Kwacha (Mex$ 12,921) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)