Cost of living comparison between Montreal, Canada and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 533.544 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,380,996 Kwacha (C$4,463) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)