Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,868 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.504 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,975,799 Kwacha (C$5,475) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)