Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,004 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 537.707 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,895,193 Kwacha (C$5,384) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)