Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,958 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 570.643 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,872,847 Kwacha (C$5,034) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)