Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 878.423 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 115% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,793,136 Kwacha (€8,872) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)