Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 771.619 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,202,157 Kwacha (€4,150) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)