Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.852 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,549,120 Kwacha ($U111,549) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)