Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 913 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.006 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,442,853 Kwacha ($U137,681) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (39 minutes ago)