Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.363 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,943,309 Kwacha ($U116,049) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)