Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,188 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.347 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,732,534 Kwacha ($U107,806) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (43 minutes ago)