Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.829 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,950,156 Kwacha ($U118,819) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (42 minutes ago)