Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.227 MWK / UYU
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,733,474 Kwacha ($U112,828) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)