Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.345 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,700,737 Kwacha (R$ 11,827) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)