Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.748 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,182,478 Kwacha (R$ 5,309) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 917,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)