Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 233.824 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,648,410 Kwacha (R$ 11,327) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)