Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.351 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,183,091 Kwacha (R$ 5,273) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 903,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (about 1 hour ago)