Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.947 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,128,202 Kwacha (Mex$ 56,084) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)