Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 984 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.014 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,978,439 Kwacha (Mex$ 56,504) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)