Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.624 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,387,969 Kwacha (Mex$ 35,936) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (33 minutes ago)