Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.715 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,437,450 Kwacha (Mex$ 37,129) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)