Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.145 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,000 Kwacha ($b58) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)