Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24449 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,032,359 Kwacha (COL$4,222,585) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 969,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (about 2 hours ago)