Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23984 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,172,587 Kwacha (COL$4,889,027) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)