Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.632 MWK / JMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,997 Kwacha (J$887) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)