Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.588 MWK / JMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,007 Kwacha (J$896) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)