Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.534 MWK / JMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,811,750 Kwacha (J$508,082) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)