Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.572 MWK / JMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,791 Kwacha (J$680) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)