Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.610 MWK / JMD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,302 Kwacha (J$589) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)