Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.750 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,437,520 Kwacha ($24,329) in Montclair, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)