Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 842.710 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,164,535 Kwacha (€1,382) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)