Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 838.124 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,140,360 Kwacha (€1,361) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 766,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)