Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 848.859 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 128% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,408,068 Kwacha (€6,371) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)