Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.831 MWK / LRD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 170% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,215,076 Kwacha (538,236 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)