Cost of living in Moncton, Canada vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 549.127 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,833,004 Kwacha (C$6,980) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (44 minutes ago)