Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 556.221 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,971,033 Kwacha (C$7,139) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)