Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 538.262 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,673,542 Kwacha (C$6,825) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)