Cost of living comparison between Monclova, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 38.456 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 374,794 Kwacha (Mex$ 9,746) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)