Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.928 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 965,520 Kwacha (Mex$ 25,457) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 832,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)