Cost of living comparison between Monclova, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 34.763 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 443,443 Kwacha (Mex$ 12,756) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)