Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.521 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 912,302 Kwacha (Mex$ 24,980) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 805,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)