Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.432 MWK / TTD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,211,111 Kwacha (30,171 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (33 minutes ago)