Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.804 MWK / TTD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,852,074 Kwacha (26,704 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Concordia costs ARS $22 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34,567 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)