Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.061 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,202,329 Kwacha (Shilling311,880) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tegucigalpa costs L 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)