Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.915 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,464,107 Kwacha (Shilling356,337) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)