Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,043,705 Kwacha (15,776,047 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)