Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 22,134,182 Kwacha (17,715,288 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,900,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)