Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.276 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,987,972 Kwacha (16,443,344 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)