Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.315 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 488% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 45,929,104 Kwacha (34,915,626 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)