Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.820 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,768,894 Kwacha ($3,857) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)