Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,528,685 Kwacha ($3,544) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)