Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.439 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,041,195 Kwacha (¥627,565) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)