Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.438 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,031,539 Kwacha (¥1,092,257) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)