Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 528.240 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,747,491 Kwacha (C$5,201) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)