Cost of living comparison between Mississauga, Canada and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 533.544 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,771,215 Kwacha (C$7,068) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)