Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.902 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,301,369 Kwacha (C$12,612) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)