Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 555.743 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,102,987 Kwacha (C$10,982) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 2 hours ago)