Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 509.424 MWK / LYD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,944,814 Kwacha (7,744 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)