Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 503.314 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,682,391 Kwacha (7,316 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)