Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 513.467 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,675,235 Kwacha (7,158 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)