Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.712 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,348,695 Kwacha (497,383 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)