Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.619 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,438,141 Kwacha (931,102 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (21 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)