Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.856 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 159% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,725 Kwacha (₨1,419) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (18 minutes ago)