Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.812 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 152% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,376 Kwacha (₨2,110) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)