Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.830 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 145% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,470 Kwacha (₨1,972) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)