Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.848 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 171% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,157 Kwacha (₨1,483) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)