Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.485 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,420,956 Kwacha (RM14,992) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)