Cost of living comparison between Minya, Egypt and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 80.451 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,750 Kwacha (E£ 47) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)