Cost of living comparison between Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 711.720 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,007,655 Kwacha ($4,226) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)