Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 764.045 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,258,242 Kwacha ($10,809) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Hanoi costs 100,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sulaymaniyah costs 760 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)