Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 965 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.900 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,520,103 Kwacha ($6,305) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)