Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 925 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.770 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,511,875 Kwacha ($6,286) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)