Cost of living comparison between Mindelo, Cape Verde and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.009 MWK / CVE
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 506,050 Kwacha (72,204 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)