Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.985 MWK / CVE
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 498,263 Kwacha (71,338 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (12 minutes ago)