Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.028 MWK / CVE
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 747,395 Kwacha (106,351 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)