Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.809 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 484,734 Kwacha (Mex$ 12,490) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)