Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.668 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 666,615 Kwacha (Mex$ 18,689) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 666,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)