Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.847 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 479,271 Kwacha (Mex$ 12,663) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)