Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.390 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 726,050 Kwacha (Mex$ 17,976) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 688,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (29 minutes ago)