Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.280 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 818,781 Kwacha (Mex$ 20,327) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 777,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)