Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.150 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,248,739 Kwacha ($7,329) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)