Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 549.930 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,899,968 Kwacha (AU$7,092) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)