Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 559.876 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,352,150 Kwacha (AU$9,560) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)