Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 540.294 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,644,857 Kwacha (AU$8,597) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)