Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.930 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,285,694 Kwacha ($28,295) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)