Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.100 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,626,565 Kwacha ($16,236) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)