Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.510 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,987,455 Kwacha ($27,857) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)