Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,406 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.002 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,027,856 Kwacha (Mex$ 53,361) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (about 4 hours ago)